Tuesday 22 July 2014

To Cheer You

SOS #160: Can't Put It Down (or Away)

Well I've decided I'm on a roll and why not post another card to the Shopping Our Stash #160 challenge.
Having decided my Adirondack Inks could be reused I had a go on water colour card with very dried up Ancient Page Inks...got some soft colour from sage, bordeaux and cobalt, no yellow so used my mustard seed Distress Ink...very lightly sprayed with water. Then I group stamped and masked some outline flower stamps and stems - I discovered with nothing to lose to try to rejuvenate the pads by spraying with my 'stamp cleaner' solution...that works too.... wow having fun today, move over distress inks these don't bleed as much. Finished the card with a blue embossed sentiment. Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn have read but not tried that glycerine drops and allow to absorb will revitalise ink pads too.
    Great card. Love it, Shaz in Oz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, wonderful bouquet of flowers. Have a good day, Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn