Monday 28 July 2014

You're Sweet


SOS #161: Eat Five A Day!

When I saw the inspiration this week at Shopping Our Stash #161 - I was a bit concerned that I didn't have fruit or vege stamps, paper anything really BUT I looked...as found this bright designer paper that really I probably would struggle to use - so the mind starts to think what stamp image can I use...well I found this jar and amazing one of the tiny stamps with it was a strawberry...and more searching even found this appropriate sentiment...so I am happy with the final card with a mini bow tied around the jar. I'm also going to post the card to House of Cards... the inspiration this month is ***ADD A BOW*** and this week is Cute and Fun so I think my card fits this style. Thanks for taking a peek Robyn


10 comments:

  1. Yum, I love this. Thanks so much for playing along with us at House of Cards this month. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, this is DARLING!!! LOVE the sweet image and fun colors! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you had all these found items to put together for this cute card! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the strawberry paper and the darling ball jar! Thanks for joining us at the House of Cards Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now *THAT* is totally awesome! "sweet" is the word, for sure! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (fruit & veggie) STASH with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robyn
    Your card is indeed "sweet". Thank you for joining in at HOC.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, summery card!
    Thanks for joining us at HOC
    Ang HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun placed bow. Thank you for participating in the 'Add a Bow' challenge at House of Cards.

    Ma :)
    House of Cards DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us at House Of Cards

    cohenna
    House of Cards DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so very sweet! The little jar, the different layers, colors and patterns look so nice together! Thanks so much for joining Us at House of Cards. Please join Us Again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn