Saturday 11 July 2015

Go After Your Dreams


My card today is for the CASEplorations July challenge at Stamplorations... and I decided to CASE Monika's card below on the Inspiration Project Post #26...loved the colour (in a yellow mood this week), loved the white die cut leaves and loved the hand drawn border - don't do this very often so it was my set out of your comfort zone thing. I've been using up this yellow masterboard I made a few weeks back and added a few extra 'blops'  in Twinkling H2Os so they are shiny.  I also coloured my stamped butterfly with H2Os and gave him new feelers..black inked flower stamen. Finished my card with a Stamplorations sentiment and my border. Thanks for taking a peek
 

7 comments:

  1. I really really like this card Robyn...so much so, I just might have to CASE it!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On, Robyn, this is beautiful! Your doodled border turned out fab! Thanks so much for CASEing my card and joining us at the Inspiration CASE Playground over at STAMPlorations. X ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this Robyn! You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great CASE of Monika's card - LOVE it! Thanks for linking up with us at the CASEplorations playground!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yellow is so soothing. And the butterfly compliments the "dream" sentiment so well. Love to see you at CASEplorations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your card in the link at Stamplorations and had to come over and tell you how gorgeous it is. Well done CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your CASE of Monika's card, Robyn! Thanks for playing along at CASEplorations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn