Sunday 2 August 2015

A Friend.... one of a kind



This is my July card for the Society of Stampaholics Card Swap...Barbara in Florida has now received her card so I can post to my blog. I used the sketch and colours as inspiration.
I created the background with my Magical Micas sprays and got this wonderful blended shimmery effect. Then I sprayed two banners as well. I stamped and die cut my sentiment on lightly sprayed card and inked the edge. Then finished off with a few sequins.  Thanks for taking a peek

2015-072015-07
OR
One of the following themes: – Flags  or  Ocean  or  Friendship
OR
One of the following products: Spray Inks!
CCC-Blinkie---all-sides

4 comments:

  1. Robyn, Love this card and the sentiment is perfect.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Robyn as are your previous Christmas cards ... sorry I'm struggling to keep up a little you are so prolific when it comes to card making! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Robyn.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo what a lovely, inky background! So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn