Sunday 8 November 2015

Twelve tags of Christmas

As soon as I saw this challenge  - Twleve Tags of Christmas - at Lolls blog I wanted to play along - so in between lots of other things happening at our place I have started making a few tags...just totally CASing Loll and Shirley's tags on Day One.
 I don't own a Tree die so had to draw and freehand cut this one before running it through the cuttlebug with the swirls EF. I stenciled some dots over the Distree inked background and finished with a die cut sentiment and matching bow.
 

 I just loved Shirley's tag and searched out some corrugated card, tore slabs off and inked it was Distress Inks, white paint and dribbles of Dimensional Magic. I made the pine cones using a flower die cut and layered them over some scrunched tulle, dotted with glitter glue and a die cut sprig. Also finished off with a bow and stamped sentiment.  I am also posting to Happy Little Stampers Christmas November challenge - Tag.  Thanks for taking a peek
 
Honourable Mentions

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful tags Robyn!! I adore that rustic one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful tags Robyn. Great job with free-hand drawing your tree ... it looks exactly like the sizzix die. Great background with the smooshed and stenciled background. Love the second tag with the corrugated base ... looks amazing with all your added elements. Thanks so much for sharing your tags with my Twelve Tags of Christmas event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, both your tags are so beautiful Robyn. I love how you were able to creatively able to make your own embellishments...tree and pinecones. TFS and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly, beautiful and you had draw trees? Just wow! Love the dimension on the corrugated cardboard tag and the creativity you applied in making those awesome pinecones! Just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, Robyn! I've been up to altering cardboard myself! Both are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am delighted! Such a stunning backdrop and beautiful composition. Beautiful two tags.
    Thank you for so much inspiration on your blog.
    Thank you for sharing by HLS CC to see you again,
    BozenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely tags Robyn. The second has so much detail. Very mixed media. Love it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are both fabulous, Robyn! Great freehand tree on your first tag, and I love those mini pine cones on the second. Great CASEs of both tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super tags. Thanks for joining us at the HLS Christmas Challenge this month. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn