Monday 1 May 2017

Life is a Cup of Tea...


After a enjoyable weekend away caravaning with friends, I found some time this afternoon to make a card for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Sunday Sip and Share challenge. Firstly I grabbed this smooched background and found some matching Designer Paper and  I hand cut a mug from it  and also added a handle cut from a heart diecut.  Then I decided to cut a few of the flowers from the paper too. I stamped my sentiment on a stitched die cut and mounted them all onto a square card.  To finish I stamped a sentiment on the inside and added a flower.  I am also posting to Shopping Our Stash #300 - Caffeine Fix, and Come and Get It challenge - Make It Square.   Thanks for taking a peek

SOS #300 - Caffeine Fix


Our Badge -  Make it Square
CLC Sip 4.23

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, That is lovely. You can never go wrong with flowers. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Thanks for playing along with Caffeine fix at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Robyn!
    Thanks for getting caffeinated this week with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn