Friday 22 September 2017

Best Wishes to Someone Special

For this card I used the layout at Freshly Made Sketches #306 and the colour palette from Power Poppy - Hues to Use... Pink, Beige, Green.  I stamped and embossed my image with Pearl Gold - it didn't look too crash hot so I over stamped it with brown Distress Ink after I water coloured it with Brushos. Then I overstamped with a script stamp in Antique Linen Distress Ink. I framed the panel with beige card and used pale green and pink strips for the layout and attached these over a base panel of Designer Paper.  To finish I inked the edge of my stamped sentiment.  Thanks for taking a peek.

 

2 comments:

  1. Robyn, Lovely card. I like the mix of colours. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image! I love how all of your colors work together - the gold-toned background with the embossing, then the pinks and light greens. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn