Sunday 27 May 2018

Warm Wishes

Well the light bulb went on this afternoon for me to make a 'Snowman' card for CAS Christmas May challenge  (it's quite difficult to think snow etc when I live in the sunny tropics)... but guess what it's closed - never, this challenge inspired me to make this card.
I stamped my snowman, and again on orangish card for his heart nose and cut them out, and finally attached buttons.  Then I embossed some white card and cut out a sweater, found some 'argyle' DP for the neck, cuffs and bottom. To finish I die cut the white panel, framed it with red card onto a square white card.  I am playing along with Watercooler Wednesday WWC#171, Heidi's - All About Christmas challenge, also Happy Little Stampers May Christmas challenge - Anything Goes and lastly - May Rudolph Days Anything Goes challenge.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day
  

May Rudolph Days Challenge

10 comments:

  1. I've lost track of the number of times I've had the lightbulb moment for a card the day after a challenge closes! But it's inspired you to make this fab card, I love all the details especially the patterned welts in the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful...I love the sweater texture. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card, I love the snowman on top of the sweater
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fun card, Robyn! SO clever! Thanks so much for sharing this week at Watercooler Wednesday Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever card with the sweater embossed and die cut! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that cozy warm sweater just sets the scene for this card Robyn. You said you cut it out so I'm assuming the sweater is of your own design. I love the snowman applique. The beautiful texture and dark outline stamping on your snowman really bring it to life. The heart for a nose is also perfect. Thanks so much Robyn for joining our "All About Christmas" Anything Goes Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Robyn, what a great way to put together a Christmas sweater! Love that snowman! He "pops" against that lovely, embossed white sweater. Great use of texture and colours in this card. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Christmas sweater! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card with that cute snowman and adorable sweater you created! Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW that embossed sweater is stunning
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn