Friday 12 October 2018

Christmas the most magical time of the year

Slowly adding to my Christmas card stash.... with a card today for the Happy Little Stampers October Christmas challenge - Optional Twist: Ribbon, Watercooler Wednesday challenge #191 - Charlotte's All About Occasions and also for Addicted to Stamps and More challenge #313 - Holiday.  I cut a long triangle in white card and scrounged through my ribbon stash to wrap layers around my 'tree'.  Then to finish simply stamped my sentiment onto my card base and attached my tree.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day


 
 

 
  HLS Sentiment stamp

5 comments:

  1. Robyn, what a fabulous way to use some ribbon scraps. Gorgeous card and love the bead in the middle for some variations. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic use of your ribbon on your Christmas tree, beautiful card
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really creative way to use ribbon! I may have to CASE this idea, myself. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ribbon Christmas tree, Robyn! Thanks for joining us at the ATSM Challenge this week. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant card Robyn! Absolutely love how you've used the ribbon, congrats on your win at HLS and Happy New Year to you :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn