Sunday 11 November 2018

Merry Christmas Tag

A bright colourful mixed media tag today for Day 6 at Loll and Friends Twelve Tags of Christmas.
I die cut my ornament in dark purple card and then again using three panels of shaving cream background to inlay into the die. Next I found this die cut experiment where I tried cutting just one corner of a frame die.. and backed it with a light purple die cut stitched tag.  On the white panel I gold embossed the sentiment and assembled the tag, adding a few sequins and and ribbon bow. Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend.
Techniques - stamping, heat embossing, die cuts, inlaid die cuts, shaving cream technique    Products -  cardstock, shaving cream backgrounds, ribbon, sequins

3 comments:

  1. Your marbled ornament is so pretty Robyn. I love the swirls of colour. Beautiful design with your die-cut corner pattern and purple backing tag. Thanks again for playing along! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaving cream background for your beautiful die cut ornament, Robyn. Love your corner die cut, ribbon, and colors too. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! Love the marbling inside the ornament!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn