Monday 12 November 2018

Hello Friend

I've been trying out my hand with some new stencils and have made this card for the Watercooler Wednesday WWC195 challenge - Charlotte's Feminine "Anything Goes" challenge.
I created the background panel sponging Distress Oxides and then misting with water.  Then I placed the floral stencil over the dry background and sponged DO over the flowers and stems.  When this was dry I replaced the stencil and sponged Versamark on top and added clear embossing powder and heat set this.  Trimmed down the panel and added a white layer frame, then to finish attached my stamped sentiment.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Robyn, those stencilled flowers are gorgeous against that sponged background! Somehow you always manage to make your wonderful cards look like little works of art. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy do I love those bold colors and soft background! Topping with versamark and embossing powder is very inventive. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn