Monday 12 November 2018

Peace Tag

A simple tag today for Day 7 at Twelve Tags of Christmas, with Loll and Friends.   I decided to use some elements from my experiment, pre- stamped and pre-cut stash... die cut my stitched tag from a smooched watercolour panel and fussy cut my dove which is stamped and embossed in sparkly gold EP.  My gold die cut sentiment goes lovely with the dove and blue background and all that was needed to finish was an ''olive branch".. trimmed down sprig from a die cut smooched scrap.  I added a blue tag and some matching ribbons.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.
Techniques - stamping, die cuts, smooching    Products - cardstock, metallic card, Distress Oxides, Versamark, Embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. You have the BEST stash of elements, Robyn!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love the blue smooshing and your beautiful gold embossed dove. The second backing tag in darker blue is such a wonderful design element in itself. Another amazing design, my friend! Thanks again for playing along! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word, Robyn: sensational! I love the beauty of that single dove with the gold and those pretty shades of blue! ❤Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect background for the Dove and sentiment! lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn