Sunday 6 January 2019

Happy Birthday


Well I've recently started playing with stencils and have used some sponging over a stencil for the background on this card...I lay my stencil on white card and used a circle cutout shape over the top before sponging with two shades of aqua Distress Oxides, darker on the outer and lighter for the center. I had first checked that my circle shape would fit with this die cut circular frame I had cut, and proceeded to colour this with the darker shade of DO.  I chose to die cut my sentiment in sparkly raspberry glitter card and also a few punched flowers.  Cut down my panel to a square and framed it with matching cardstock onto a white card... I assembled the elements and added a few white pearls as highlights.  I am playing along with Watercooler Wednesday WWC202  Dawns Feminine "Anything Goes" challenge.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stenciling and such a perfect fit inside this fantastic die cut! Love the soft aqua color and the glittery flowers and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Robyn. Love the MS punch you used here and the bling. Great colour choice and fabulous die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Robyn! I love the subtle stencilling in the centre of that circle. It echoes the colour of the die-cut so perfectly. Love the shimmery die-cut flowers, as well. A beautifully designed card. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flourish stenciling in the background Robyn. Lovely deisgn with your bright blue die-cut wreath. Love those glitter flowers and sentiment to add some sparkle. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn