Monday 18 February 2019

Fabulous Always


What fun and how addictive is this String Pull technique..  here I have a couple of my first try outs.
I used Distress Oxides on my string with a light water spray before I curled it onto my basic white folded card, which I then sliced in half and added sponged stenciling, stamping and flicks of ink. 
And to finish a stamped sentiment and mounted the panel on a matching coloured card.


 I am playing along with February Mixed Media challenge at Stamplorations ARTplorations.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy inky fun

5 comments:

  1. Stunning effect and this is on my to do list....Wonderful inspiration, thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your string art is amazing, Robyn! Love how you've done multiple on one page and two colors. I had trouble getting just one of one color when I tried it. I love the splattering and bits of stamping and stenciling. Wonderful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had great success with this technique Robyn!! I love the bright combination of colours that you've used. Your finishing touches add so much, although I really like your CAS version with just the string flowers. Great work, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful string flower cards!! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing technique Robyn! You created gorgeous flowers and beautiful cards! Love seeing your entry at STAMPlorations Mixed Media February challenge and best of luck.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    STAMPlorations {Mixed Media Design Team}
    Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn