Monday 18 February 2019

Laugh Often, Live Well, Love Much


Just let the words say it all!!!   Used some left over smooched Distress Oxide background teamed with matching plain card to display my stamped sentiment.... I did a bit of fancy cutting around the letters and added some Dimensional Magic to the pencil coloured letters.
I am playing along with A Place to Start February challenge - I've used an Inspirational stamp.  Also joining in at Simon Says Monday challenge - Typography
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it.... and happy card making.

 

Simon Says: Typography

Join The Community

February Creative Challenge : Use An Inspirational Die or Stamp

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful sentiment and lovely background for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Robyn! So nice to see you back at A Place To Start and with another lovely card design. I love your smooshed background it adds character to the project! I don't think you could have chose a better sentiment to satisfy both the Simon Says challenge or our Inspiration challenge! Thanks for your support!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn