Monday 18 February 2019

Tea for Two, Me and You


Today I had a go at combining both the sketch and theme at Fusion Card challenge - Tea and Bouquets.  I used watercolour pencils to colour my image and cut it out with a stitch circle die.  Found some matching purple card, cut into a square and rounded the corners.  The for a lift I added a yellow patterned DP as the background and finally stamped my sentiment and used a smaller stitched circle die.


I am also adding my card to Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes challenge - using a freebie digital image - Coffee and Roses collage... I removed the heart so it would look more like a cup of tea
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, and happy card making



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and such a wonderful fusion of sketch and photo! The flowers and cup look fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll Robyn!! Making up for the lost time cleaning up the flood ... you how have a flood of artistic and creative ideas. Glad you're having fun creating! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn