Saturday 9 March 2019

Love and Best Wishes


With my second card this afternoon, I am playing along with the Fusion Card Challenge for March - Mint... love this colour and finding this stenciled background in my stash (it looked pretty uninteresting) but I gave it a trim and then white embossed my stamped sentiment on a matching banner that fitted nicely with this months sketch and finished off attaching a small die cut sprig and I'm really happy with the result.


Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it -- happy card making

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. I am into stencils at the moment. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous minty background! Love this stencil! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color and how the sentiment banner and die cut sprigs dress up the pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweet little sprig topped off this lovely card Perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fablous stenciled background Robyn. I love bright blue and white today. Such a fresh look! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn