Saturday 11 May 2019

Big hugs



Today I'm joining the May challenge at Stamplorations CUTplorations with an inspirational photo which included an owl.....I've used designer papers for the background and some die cuts for the moon, branch and leaves.  I stamped my owl and coloured with pencils, then fussy cut - I accidentally cut his stick legs off so used two die cut negative pieces.  To finish I added a die cut sentiment.  I am also posting to Stamplorations Blog Hop  Linky Party - Things with Wings and Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes challenge.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy card making

 Big Hugs die
  

2 comments:

  1. What a great take on the inspiration photo, Robyn. I love all the color. And the various techniques. And the die cut leaves just pop off the card. Thanks so much for joining us at CUTplorations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, that is one adorable card with that owl. I love how you were inspired by the challenge photo. Thanks for play along with CUTplorations May Challenge! Hope to see you again in the CUTploratuons June Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn