Saturday 11 May 2019

Happy Birthday



The challenge this month at CAS Stencil has so many variables for the coloured background .... for this card I chose to sponge Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon on white card then cut it in half lengthwise.  I used Tea Dye DI sponged over the stencil on one strip - three times... blue card,  and then a light water mist to the stencil, turned it over onto the second strip, three times... white card. 
 



To finish my white card I simply die cut a banner and stamped on the sentiment.
On my blue card I replaced the stencil and sponged on Versamark then dusted with copper Perfect Pearls.  To finish this card I added a die cut sentiment cut from coppery coloured glitter card. 


Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it and if you find time we would love for you to join in with at CAS Stencil.

4 comments:

  1. Two beautiful birthday cards, Robyn. I love the white background for your 1st card and how different your 2nd card looks with the bright blue background and glittery die cut sentiment. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two awesome cards, Robyn! Love the copper accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you overlaid your rays stencil to create your background Robyn! Wonderful colors of copper and blue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautiful Robyn. Love these colour combinations! Great designs, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn