Sunday 19 May 2019

Happy Birthday



Through the week I seem to work of bits of cards, I suppose I'm deciding on colours or something... anyway this stenciled panel was too busy so I just stamped my sentiment in black and clear embossed it.  Then layered it with a blue frame onto a teal card.  I think the colours are perfect for a male card - just a sentiment too for those men without a sport or hobby to dress up the card.  I am playing along with Watercooler Wednesday WWC221  - Tristan's Masculine "Anything Goes" challenge.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it... happy card making.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful masculine color palette! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super background, Robyn with the rich colours which really is perfect for a masculine card and strong enough to stand alone as a stand out feature! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Robyn! Hey, you used some of my favorite colors, so don't limit yourself on this being just a guy card! Love the stencil result! What kind of inks did you use? Looks like there may be a light fill of stencil paste for each design piece, too. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn