Thursday 30 May 2019

Hello ATC


Don't you just love it when an idea pops into your head and you have all the elements...I was actually looking for a telephone but unsuccessful and then there just popped up the typewriter... which for me is even better because it's so special these days to get a simple 'hello' letter in the mail.
So I stamped the image twice and fussy cut the typewriter and lightly coloured it. Stamped my sentiment and cut it to size and lightly colour that. Sponged some colour over the background and attached to a maroon card and to finish attached my die cut my Hello -cut twice and offset.  I am playing along with Happy Little Stampers May ATC challenge - Hello.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy stamping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn