Friday 14 June 2019

Relax Tag




A fine Friday here and I'm back as Guest Designer with another tag and a reminder that you have until June 21st to join in the fun at 
......pop on over to the blog and check out the fab tags from the DT.



For this tag... I thought about how fun it is to have a little umbrella propped up in your favourite mixed drink.... I'm quite partial to a Pina Colada... so kick back and relax and enjoy!
I stamped my pineapple on dark yellow card in orange and green ink and heat embossed with clear EP and fussy it out, and repeated with green for the pineapple leaves.  I found some colourful DP and cut a half circle and pleated it up like an umbrella and attached it to a skewer and topped with a bead. I couldn't find a popper straw so had to cut a larger one down, then used foam tape to attach all my elements to the tag and colourful spotty background... to finish I added my stamped sentiment and a bunch of green ribbons.  
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, and thanks to the TAG You're It team for inviting me to be their Guest Designer this challenge.... happy tag making


2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! What a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, Robyn! You've definitely got me in a tropical mood!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn