Monday 8 July 2019

Hope Your Day is Fabulous



Not a very productive weekend at my desk - the annual Super Car Races were in Townsville and part of the street track passes our back fence --- sooo it was very noise, but I did manage to finish one card and make this one for the Watercooler Wednesday WWC228 - Marsha's Feminine "Anything Goes" challenge, Penny Black Saturday challenge PBSC July - Anything Goes,  and I'll also post to Stamplorations Theme & Sketch Summer challenge - Stamps and Anything Goes.
I stamped my tulip image twice..once with Weathered Wood DI and then again with Candied Apple and Forest Moss - to create a sort of shadow.  I did this on a stitched die cut panel not knowing if it would work out and being happy I repositioned the die and cut the panel down - left me with a nice strip to use for my stamped sentiment.  To finish I tied gold cord around the bottom and used foam sheet to mount the panels (this also helped to accommodate the cord) onto a square red card.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy stamping

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love these shadowed red tulips! A bright and beautiful card, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Robyn! Love the tulips and shadows as well as the color scheme. Thanks for sharing at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the shadow effect you created here Robyn. Awesome bright colours. The gold cord is a great finisher.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn