Wednesday 10 July 2019

Joy to the World

 I've used a new die today for my CAS Christmas card....playing along with AAA Cards CAS Game #144 - Maxi White Space + Christmas in July... also with Watercooler Wednesday WWC229 - Helen's All About Occasions challenge.   I  die cut the candles in white card, from my stash I found this cool background made years ago with Marvy Metallic Markers and die cut a circle to fit behind.  I removed the inner parts of the candle and coloured them with Twinkling H2Os, also the flames and added some glitter gel to them. To finish I stamped and gold embossed my sentiment to the front of a white card and attached the image. Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making.

 

8 comments:

  1. I like that you popped up your circle to add just a little dimension to your card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is one gorgeous card Robyn! LOVE the beautiful mix of turquoise and gold. The die-cut circle with canles is beautiful ... and I love how you've off-set it from the center --- it's perfect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, lovely card! Everything from color, execution, right down to focal placement is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb CAS card Robyn with loads of that empty white space we love at AAA Cards. Thanks so much for linking up to our Maxi White Space Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found that background piece Robyn. Just perfect for this card. The lit candles look amazing. Beautiful in it's simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely background piece Robyn, perfect for that lovely die. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card! Lovely design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn