Monday 26 August 2019

Christmas Wishes Tag

Time for making a couple of tags, my second one for Christmas... playing along with Jingle Belles Rock challenge - Tag, You're It.  I used a smooched and stenciled background from my stash - the blues and purples has silvery dots all over.  Then I strip of matching washi tape to ground my die cut Christmas tree, decorated with purple and silver gems.  To finish I stamped and silver embossed my sentiment and tied on some silver cord.  Thanks for visiting I really appreciate it - happy tag making.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow what an amazing creation, i love every single thing about this! ♥♥♥ such a wonderful addition to our tag gallery this fortnight at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors for the holidays ... and the bling on the tree is perfection ... thanks for playing TAG with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn