Sunday 25 August 2019

Live Laugh Love Tag


Initially I thought I didn't have a flamingo in my stamp stash, but was happy to find this one in a tropical set in a magazine freebie - it also included my coconut cocktail - stamped these, coloured with pencils and fussy cut. I die cut the top of the base tag with part of a label die and founds some bright PP for the background.  Finished off with a stamped sentiment and twine.  I am playing along with TAG, You're It challenge #94 - Summer Splash.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy tag making.

1 comment:

  1. Love that there's a beverage!! Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn