Wednesday 21 August 2019

Hugs for You



I haven't played along with Fusion Card Challenge for a while and yesterday checked it out and immediately my thought went to this bear stamp... everyone needs a HUG.  I used the title Family and the layout for my card.  Stamped the image in grey ink and watercoloured with pencils. Found this gorgeous heart PP in my stash and to finish combined my die cut with a stamped sentiment.  I am also playing along with Yes Virginia, Show and Share for August.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy card making

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Fusion challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robyn! Love your pencil coloring and use of pattern paper! So sweet! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card - adorable image and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn