Wednesday 14 August 2019

Thinking of You



Friend Vikki and I went to the Craft Expo last Friday and I couldn't resist this fabulous floral die... and immediately I got home I had it cut out of black card.... a quick search in the background stash found this DO on photographic paper and so today I finished it off with a die cut sentiment and attached to a bright aqua card.  I am playing along with Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge #358, STAMPloratins CUTplorations Summer 2019 challenge - Anything Goes. and will also post to the Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes challenge.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy card making.

CUTplorations - Thinking of You die
 
Snippets Playground Badge

2 comments:

  1. This is a real beauty Robyn! The background colours look amazing through that lovely diecut (got that one too!) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Robyn! And how strange, I took delivery of a die cut not totally unlike this one just last week. Can't wait to have a play having seen your result!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn