Wednesday 11 September 2019

Merry Christmas



The second card I finished off today is for Power Poppy Creative Confetti - Out of the Ordinary - a Unique background....  Also for Addicted to Stamps and More #358 - Holiday, Anything Goes challenge ... and .... Watercooler Wednesday WWC238  Tristan's All About Occasions challenge.
I first made my background panel using Distress Oxides and cling wrap technique, then used the same colours to watercolour my image which I stamped in grey ink.  I fussy cut it out and used foam sheet to mount it to the trimmed panel on a square card.  To finish I die cut the sentiment in silver metallic card and added a second white layer to lift it from the background and then a few shiny silver gems.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making

   

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Robyn ! Your background is stunning and thanks for reminding me of this technique. Your floral composition is beautiful as well as your colouring. Fabulous ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn