Tuesday 19 November 2019

The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge - Day 17


A quiet morning colouring while I chatted with friends and managed to get to images coloured with my trusty pencils.... here is the first for Day 17 of the Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge.


At home I finished off the panel by added a scattering of yellow dots in the background then die cut it with a stitched circle die.  I found a black scallop circle die cut in my stash and used that to frame the image.  Then I ran the square red card front through the Cuttlebug with a striped EF.  I've left the card free of a sentiment so it can easily be adapted for any occasion.


I am playing along with The Flower Challenge #38 - Add Spots or Stripes.   Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making.

 

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful Fall card, Robyn! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, lovely flowers and clever use of spots too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The delicate bouquet is beautifully colored and I love the dots in the background! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn