Sunday 15 December 2019

Christmas tree card



O Christmas Tree is the theme for Anything Crafty over at The Daring Cardmakers - and that just worked in wonderfully as I've been making folded cards for friends... and one just happened to be one of those triangle folded trees... easy as to make and this size fits in  the usual C6 envelope.  Cut, folded and covered the sides with pp and then included a mini flat magnet to hold the flap down... and finished off with a fussy cut sentiment label from the 12x12 paper set. I made five cards from the one pp sheet..    I am also playing along with Watercooler Wednesday  WWC251 - Dawns's All About Occasions challenge.
Thanks for visiting, I  really appreciate it,  ---- and HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Daring Cardmakers 

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking thinking how on earth did you do that? It's gorgeous!! And thanks so much for my card too! Have a beautiful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Ros, I'm wondering how on earth you did that, Robyn! I am folding challenged so I'm doubly in awe of this wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweet tree card Robyn. So beautiful and elegant, but with a bit of whimsy too! Your set of cards are amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn