Monday 13 January 2020

Wishes for You

Well this is definitely my favourite stamp at the moment - I love the poppies and how it inks and stamps... so be warned there are other cards in my WIP pile, coming soon - it's actually not mine it's my friend Vikki's but fingers crossed there will be one coming to my desk soon.

I stamped the image in antique linen DI on white card and then coloured it with my trusty old colouring pencils and stamped on my sentiment (two different stamps).
    
This is how it looks before the pencils - it's not the one I used but you can see I stamped more than one.

To finish the card I die cut a stitched rectangle and then trimmed the panel to fit inside and then used foam sheet to mount it and then attached to a cream card base.

Here is a close up....

I am playing along with Penny Black & More January challenge - Make It Feminine   .....   AND  .... Yes, Virginia January - Show & Share    ....   AND   ....    Stamping Sensations January challenge - Favourite Stamps.
Thanks for stopping by my blog - Have a Happy Day


Please do grab our logo to display on your own blog  
Please grab our logo Winners badge

Card Recipe
Stamps: Penny Black - Spontaneous Joy, Power Poppy - Strong & Beautiful (large sentiment), Avery Elle - Layered Rose (small sentiment)
Dies: Poppy Craft - stitched nesting rectangles.
Inks: Distress Ink - Antique Linen, Versafine - black
Other: Coloured Pencils

14 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and a beautiful stamp.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a wonderful job with Spontaneous Joy Robyn, it's a real favourite with me but I've not tried it in yellow but have to say it's stunning in that colourway.

    Many thanks for joining in with our 'Favorite Stamps' theme at Stamping Sensations and 'Feminine' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Robyn and a great colouring job! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. You have really enhanced the image with your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coloring, Robyn. The yellows make me long for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a wonderful card to see on a dreary day! It is uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so beautiful! What a lovely stamp! I bought watercolour pencils years ago and still haven't used them! Enjoy your day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! THIS IS AMAZING! I love your card Robyn. Your pencil colouring is outstanding ... I'd say you have it mastered! Beautiful design with the flowers off the edge and the soft yellow framing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't these PB cling stamps fab1? So happy to see your entry, Robyn! the yellow is just the lovely in this! GREAT coloring! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning from the colouring to the way you framed and layered the image. This wasn't a stamp I wanted, but I do now!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Robyn your colouring skills are amazing. Not just on this card but in so many more of your creations. Beautiful stamp and you have chosen such lovely colours to highlight it. Penny Black stamps are fabulous aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunningly beautiful creation using your favourite stamp, Robyn! Your no line colouring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an elegant card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that is truly amazing. Coloured so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn