Friday 6 March 2020

Happy Birthday



Here's my Day 1 card finished
I'll be playing catchup, but love joining in with Kathy and attempting to find time each day for some wonderful colouring


I started with a stamped image using Memento Ink - Desert Sands then coloured the image with my coloured pencils.  To finish I stamped the sentiment and layered the panel with a coral border on green card.    
This is how the image looks to start -
along the same lines as Kathy used last November 30 Day challenge (here)
 - this is not the one I used which was stamped with Distress Ink Old Paper

Please do grab our logo to display on your own blogI am also playing along with Penny Black and More March challenge - Spring Flowers
Thanks for stopping by my blog --  have a Happy Day and enjoy some colouring






Card Recipe 
Stamps: Penny Black - Flower Fields, Close to my Heart - Joyful Birthday
Dies: 
Inks: Memento - Desert sands, Versafine - black
Other:  Coloured pencils

5 comments:

  1. Oh Robyn, what a gorgeous stamp, I can not remember ever seeing this but I will be looking out for it. Love the colours and design. Thank you for joining our 'Spring Flowers' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring with your pencils Robyn, this must have taken ages to do so beautifully!!! Many thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully stamped and a real fresh feel of the season, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Spring' themes at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Oh Robyn these poppies are stunning!! I love this card... Well done to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring of a beautiful image, Robyn! Looking forward to seeing more of your colouring from the 30 day challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn