Friday 20 March 2020

Just for You



Daring Cardmakers
Hello and happy Friday... or at least I hope all is well at your place. Everyone is ok here, although the old body is feeling it after spending a few hours most mornings this week out in the garden.. so nice to have lovely weather and to be out in the fresh air - so I don't mind being home and keeping my 'distance socially'
Here is my card this week as Guest Designer for 


Firstly with making this card I picked up this Anemone die a few weeks back and after watching a demo on how to create your own frame I had a go myself - partial die cutting and then cutting the frame with sharp blade and ruler ... really happy with how it turned out too.  I found this Distress Oxides smooched background in my stash - love the pretty soft colours and picked out the coral colour to use to watercolour my flowers.
To finish I attached the layers to a white card and added a stamped sentiment strip with foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by my blog  ----   have a Happy Day


Card Recipe 
Stamps: Kinetic Creations - sentiment (magazine freebie)
Dies: Tattered Lace - Anemone
Inks: Distress Oxides - Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick and various others, Versafine - black
Other:  coloured pencils

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty die, Robyn! Beautifully colored and framed! So perfect for that pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the results of the colouring are stunning on your anemone. Gorgeous card Robyn! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card Robyn! LOVE your smooshed background ... the colours are gorgoeus and really compliment your beautiful Anemones! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn