Friday 20 March 2020

To You


From my stash I decided to use these stamped and die cut flowers I made a few months back when I was making floating frames, so they came in handy today and I have arranged them using the layout sketch at Just Add Ink.  Then earlier this week I was playing around with stencils and heat embossing and this background is one of the panels which I coloured up today with some Distress Oxides in yellows.  To finish I dug out a mini tag - oh boy these have been hanging around in a drawer for a very long time (store bought)... just stamped on a small sentiment and tied it on with twine.


I am playing along with Just Add Ink #497 - Sketch  ....   AND   ....  Pixie's Snippets Playground #373 challenge 
Thanks for stopping by my blog  --  have a Happy Day

  Snippets Playground Badge
Card Recipe 
Stamps: Altenew - Springtime Azalea, Stampin' Up - Happy Birthday to You
Dies: Altenew - Springtime Azalea
Inks: Distress Inks - Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Black Soot, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint  Distress Oxide - Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Versamark
Other:  Kaisercraft  Stencil, White embossing powder, tag, twine

3 comments:

  1. A lovely take on the challenge Robyn, beautiful bright blooms with lovely texture in the background. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful background Robyn and I love the soft, flowing effect of your gorgeous blooms. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Robyn, what a stunning card. Love the flowers, such gorgeous shades - and the stencilled background which you heat embossed is wonderful!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn