Saturday 4 April 2020

Enjoy your Birthday

Grab the BadgeI'm here today with an interactive card for The Butterfly Challenge #139 - "V" for View Master card.
The six element this month to also include on your card are - Colours: Vegas Gold, Veridian, Vivid Burgundy, also a Vertical element and Vintage style - I have attempted to include all the elements with my Butterfly.


 I constructed the card using the guidelines on the Butterfly blog.  Found some burgundy vintage patterned paper for the front panel.. I used two strips of gold ribbon as my vertical embellishment and die cut the butterfly from Veridian card and added glitter glue to it.  I also die cut the underlay butterfly in gold card and popped these up with foam tape.
On my View Master wheel... I stamped three sentiments and in between added some mini butterflies and held the wheel in place with a pink flower brad and burgundy pearl.




Thanks for stopping by my blog  ----   have a Happy Day and Stay Safe

Challenge Badges

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Top marks for using all the elements. Thankyou so much for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel. Keep safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a tough challenge but you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn