Friday 3 April 2020

Friends are the Essence of Life

Badge Grab

For March my Card Chain Challenge card was sent to Arlene in US.  I used the colour palette and the sketch - vaguely

I used a diamond die to cut away shapes to the top left side of a white card panel and found some sky blue card as backing.  Then I die cut the wildflower and two grass stems then sponged them with Distress Oxides in lemon and lime.  I kept the small cutouts of the flower and coloured them in a deeper yellow and replaced them in the flower. Stamped the sentiment on a stitched die cut label and to finished arranged all the elements on the card using foam tape.


  

Thanks for stopping by my blog  ---   have a Happy Day and Stay Safe


Card Recipe 
Stamps: Kaisercraft - Friendship sentiments
Dies:  Sizzix - Wildflower stems and Mixed media,  no brand Stitched round corner die
Inks: Versafine - black, Distress Oxides - Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed, Twisted citron
Other: blue cardstock

3 comments:

  1. This one certainly caught my eye in the Reveal! What a beautiful card. Thanks for being a link in the chain again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Robyn! LOVE these colours together! Great design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's beautiful! I love those bright happy colours and the design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn