Thursday 16 April 2020

Just for You

I love the green of my garden, it keeps the place feeling cool, and I was so please when the tree loppers  (a few years back) advise that it would be ok to just trim our mango trees and not remove them - they are quite large and what a relief we still have them.

I've in a bit of a creative slump, so it's nice that even a small stamped flower can give me a boost.
From the BOBs ("box of bit's"  compliments of Darnell) - I selected the die cut rectangle and quickly chose just a small image - of course it's a flower, and stamped this with Antique Line Distress Ink and left it attached to my Misti, while I watercoloured it with DI - then over stamped the image with Old Paper DI which gives a 'lift' to the image.  I added some glitter glue to the stamen and a few extra dots to the card.  Then stamped on my sentiment and embossed it with glittery clear EP.  To finish I added a dry embossed background panel and a glittery bow.


Thanks for stopping by my blog  ----   have a HAPPY DAY and stay safe

  
Card Recipe 
Stamps: Power Poppy - Strong and Beautiful,  magazine freebie - Beautiful Blooms sentiment
Dies: Poppy Craft - stitched nesting rectangle
Inks: Versafine - black, Distress Inks - Antique linen, Old Paper, Fossilized amber, Shabby shutters, Spiced marmalade, Abandoned coral
Other:  magazine freebie embossing folder - Beautiful Blooms, glitter glue, Sparkle embossing powder, ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Stunning creation. The flower is just beautiful with its added sparkle. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love your sweet and clean design! The dry embossed background matches with the pretty little flower perfectly! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your small flower is so sweet, Robyn. Love the colours and the glittered stamens. So pretty over the dry embossed background. Doesn't look like you are in a slump, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn