Wednesday 13 May 2020

Love and Best Wishes

Hello and how are you this week... still managing with the restrictions we're all living with ??
I do hope all is well for you and that some creative card making time fits into your day.


I really loved the colour palette at Just Add Ink this week, and I finally decided on my elements... a pink flower with light and dark grey framing.  I fitted the stamp to my Misti and inked it up with Tattered rose DO, and the this, then leaving it place I added Worn lipstick to the flowers and re-stamped it, then to soften the pink I re-inked with Tattered rose... I'm loving how it turned out.. the photo doesn't do it justice -  it is a soft pink.  Then with a painted brush I added 'grey' details to the stems and leaves - the Weathered wood DO gives a soft grey colour. Then with coloured pencils I added some depth and detail.  I trimmed the panel and framed it with a thin dark grey edge and then light grey card to frame it.  To finish I stamped the sentiment and embossed with white on a dark grey card strip.


I am playing along with Just Add Ink Colour challenge #504
Thanks for stopping by my blog  ---   have a happy day and stay safe.
    Honourable Mention
Card Recipe 
Stamps: Penny Black - Spontaneous Joy,  Chocolate Baroque - Amazing birthday (sentiment)
Dies: 
Inks: Versamark, Distress Oxides - Weathered wood, Tattered rose, Worn lipstick
Other:  white embossing powder, coloured pencils

8 comments:

  1. This is just so delicate and pretty Robyn! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robyn what a classic beauty this is. Love your flowers with the added pencil detail and the combination of colours in the stamping. The pink and grey are beautiful together.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tattered Rose is one of my least fave DI colours Robyn - but I have changed my mind after seeing this! looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image Robyn. It really is the Hero of your card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love seeing these beautiful flowers, Robyn! Love this shade of pink with that soft gray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card with the challenge colours, Robyn! I have this image but haven't used it! You've inspired me to pull it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stamp is beautiful and what a wonderful effect with the distress oxides... Stunning creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. I like the gray with the pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn