Tuesday 19 May 2020

With Love


Hi and thanks for popping in, 
I do hope all is well at your place
and that you find something to smile about today.

My friend Ros has been sharing her wonderful hand painted cards recently,
and she has inspired me to have a dabble.....


I used Distress Inks and stamped and embossed the sentiment.  I was very happy to find matching metallic card to frame the die cut panel.


I know my mum will love it....
Thanks for stopping by my blog   ....   have a Happy Day and stay safe.




4 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured flower here Robyn. Lovely metallic frame and all in my favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Robyn. Your blossom and leaves are gorgeous. Agree ... your mum will love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully painted flower Robyn, and a great card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is beautiful, Robyn! Love the sweet purple flower! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn