Sunday 7 June 2020

Happy Birthday



Sharing some colourful foliage in my garden today  front Variegated Crepe Ginger, and Red Dracena   .... I've been re-potting my Hippeastrum bulbs today, a lovely morning for gardening


Flower, Foliage, Fussy cutting....... Just Add Ink, would love to see some "F" elements on our cards this week..

Firstly from my stamped images stash... a 'Friends' flower  and leaves (don't know the brand) which I watercoloured with Distress Inks and then 'fussy' cut out.   On a strip of card I blended yellow Distress Inks from light to dark to place behind this die cut circles border on my card front panel. I die cut the sentiment twice - in orange card and cream glitter card and then attached all the elements to my cream card...I added some glitter glue to the flower to match in with the sentiment.


I am playing along with Just Add Ink challenge #508 - Just Add "F"
Thanks for stopping by my blog  ----    have a Happy Day and stay safe



Card Recipe
Stamps: a "Friends" floral and foliage stamp
Dies: Simon Says - Circle Border, Elizabeth Crafts - Happy Birthday
Inks: Distress Ink - Squeezed lemonade, Scattered straw, Fossilized amber,  Shabby shutters, Mowed lawn, Mustard seed, Spiced marigold,  Versafine - black
Other:   cream glitter card, glitter glue

9 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love your yellow watercolored rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty rose and I love all that yellow peeking through the die cut dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Robyn! The yellow wit the white is a beautiful colour combo and I love the colour coming through the circles. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cold this side of the 'ditch' to be gardening now, but i did do some re-potting last week.
    I love the colour combination you used Robyn, and it's a beautiful card you have created. The die cut border is really eye -catching
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely, Robyn. The border you've created is great! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some great effects with colour on your card. It's lovely. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love the ombre circle effect Robyn that is so striking and yet subtle enough it lets your lovely flower still be the star! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous bloom Robyn, and I adore the dotty background you created and the peek of orange under your sentiment too. So lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your beautiful watercolour rose and die-cut border are bright and happy with these shades of yellow. Lovely card Robyn. Your foilage in your garden is awesome! Beautiful plants, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn