Wednesday 24 June 2020

Just Saying Hello


My first Zygote flowers for the season...

Today I have a fancy fold card for The Butterfly Challenge #143 -- Z for Z Fold
   ....   and   ....  Just Add Ink #510 - Fancy Fold

Constructed my 'Z' fold white card and found some DP with Light Purple and Flesh tones to use as the background.  From some scraps of light purple card, flesh and silver I die cut three zigzag strips and a butterfly.  Back the butterfly with light purple and added glitter glue and some gems.  Die cut a scalloped white square and silver embossed the sentiment.  Then arranged all the elements on the card

Thanks for stopping by my blog   ---   have a Happy Day and Stay Safe 
 .

 I have used 6 elements - Z fold card, Zenhua, Zinwalkite, Zinc (3 colours), zigzag, and butterfly

Card Recipe 
Stamps:   Hero Arts - Saying Hello
Dies: Stampin' Up - Edgelits, Couture Creations - Scallop Square nesting dies, Unknown - butterfly
Inks: Versamark
Other:  silver embossing powder, glitter glue, gems,  DP

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful zygote - I have two just about in flower - one lain pink and one a pale lemon.
    You card is beautiful - love how you were able to use the colours in the challenge, as well as your fabulous fold.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty papers and colours. A lovely butterfly card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, Robyn. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink again. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I state which colours to use but I don't say in what combination of or how much of each one. I love the card you have made here. This combination is I think particularly pleasing to the eye. Thankyou for coming and spinning the Butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn