Saturday 3 October 2020

Sparkle this Christmas



Well my third card today... wasn't even a thought  - I just saw this slim piece of white card on my desk and figured to make a slimline card.... so what could I put on it.  Well a stencil of course - where did that idea come from, but I checked and found this large ornament and decided to do an 'off the page' image.  Positioned stencil in place with tape and used Distress Oxide inks to blend over the image, masking off the different colours as I went.  Then blended yellow around the edge as it was too stark white.  Then I thought to add some sparkle with pearl powdered pigment (like Perfect Pearls) and placed the stencil back and sponged Versamark over the ornament and brushed PP over this.... I also sponged the yellow edge and added sparkle there too.  To finish I stamped the sentiment in black, and clear embossed and then attached to dark purple card.


Thanks for stopping by my blog  ---  have a Happy Day and stay safe

 
   

  
Card Recipe 
Stamps: Happy Little Stampers - Let it Snow
Dies: 
Inks:  Distress Oxides - wild honey, squeezed lemonade, festive berries, dusty concord, Versafine - black
Other:   Kaisercraft stencil - Ornamental, Paper Mill - pearl powdered pigment - gold, crystal, clear embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the ornament off the edge! And love the shimmer from the perfect pearls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both creative and quite lovely! Thanks for accepting the challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn