Sunday 8 November 2020

Hugs

Time to post some cards I finished yesterday, as I try to photograph them in different daylight to improve the colours and brightness.



I stamped this image in Antique Linen DI and gave the flower and leaves a light watercolour wash with yellow and green and then added depth and detail with coloured pencils.  Die cut the panel and attached to a green card with foam sheet and finished off with a stamped sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by my blog  ---  have a Happy Day and stay safe 
Card Recipe 
Stamps: Ultimate Crafts - L'aquarelle Designs (Protea),  unknown Hugs sentiment
Dies: Unknown - stitched rounded corner rectangles
Inks:  Versafine - black, Distress Ink - Antique Linen, Squeezed Lemonade, Shabby Shutters
Other: Coloured pencils

3 comments:

  1. Pretty no-line watercoloring. I like how soft and feminine your card is. Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Spring card, Robyn! I love the freshness of the yellow and green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the softness of your flower! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath- DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn