was to decide which bird to use.... finally I picked Stampabilities House Mouse one - I Don't Do Bugs.
I made a Christmas card for the first one
- Stamped the bird in Versafine Vintage Sepia on a scrap of white card, watercoloured it with Distress Inks and fussy cut it out without the legs - I wanted the bird to stand upright
- Used the same in to stamp the fence post masking off the bits I didn't want but included the legs, then watercoloured it too with DI
- Use a snow slope mask I blended Stormy Sky DI for the sky
- With the mask still in place I stamped the trees - Crafty Individuals set 257, using Rustic Wilderness DI, then blended some Weathered Wood DI for the shadows
- Lastly I stamped the Kaisercraft sentiment (Christmas Mini set) and added a fine red card border
Second card is a Friendship card... and thought this sentiment (Kaisercraft - Friendship Sentiments) went really well with the whole image and as you can see I didn't use all of the stamp image
- Stamped most of the image with Smokey Grey Versafine and watercoloured with Distress Inks and trimmed the panel to a square
- Matted the panel with grey and then pink card onto a white square card
- Stamped the sentiment in black Versafine and clear embossed, then die cut it with Spellbinder circle die and trimmed the bottom edge.