Today I have a Christmas card for you using an embossing folder... Sizzix Flurries and for the sparkly red holographic ornament I used Sizzix 3D Retro Ornaments which I fussy cut.
- After I embossed the white card I cut a rough mask from scrap paper to cover the areas I didn't want the Versamark to touch, then sprinkled on Pearl Gold Embossing Powder and removed most of the excess with a fine paint brush before I heat set
- I spritzed the whole panel with shimmery gold Mist (made from Magical Micas)
- Attached the ornament with and gold thread with foam tape onto a light yellow card
- Stamped the sentiment - Happy Little Stampers, Christmas Joy set, with black Versafine and clear embossing and attached with foam tape
- To finish I added a few pale gold gems.
I am playing along with
Thanks for visiting, have a Wonderful Creative day... cheers