My card for the July Card Chain Challenge went off to Greta in the USA
- I used the colour palette, sketch and themes - summer, snacks and friendship and the fancy fold technique for my card
- Stamped the Hibiscus five time in black Versafine from Apple Blossom Days Hummingbird set and watercoloured with Distress Inks - Squeezed lemonade, Fossilized amber, Tea dye, Aged mahogany, Rustic wilderness and fussy cut them out.
- I designed a card which I cut from 12" white card, scoring and leaving a small section bottom of the back page so I could attach my floral arrangement.
- Found some light yellow striped DP and cut to fit the front
- Then die cut two circles of light yellow card, trimmed to fit the bottom corner and conceal the back of the arrangement
- Stamped the sentiment in black Versafine - Kaisercraft Decor Frames and Quotes set on one yellow circle
- Stamped the pineapple half on yellow card with DI Fossilised amber, and leaves with DI Rustic wilderness and Peeled paint and used the coordinating die to cut these out. Made a straw with scrap white card and red marker pen - stamps from Papercraft Essentials - Totally Tropica
Theme - Summer, Snacks, Friendship
Techniques - Fancy Folds