Wednesday 11 August 2021

Hugs 4 You

Hi and a big thanks for stopping by my blog...


  • From my prestamped and coloured images stash I selected this posy from Power Poppy Countryside Bouquet Deluxe set - stamped with Versafine smokey grey ink and watercoloured with Distress Inks
  • Die cut a white frame using two dies from the Poppy Crafts Double Stitched Circles
  • Then using a sharp art knife I fussy cut sections of the flowers so they would overlap the frame
  • Chose some pink and purple card to layer behind the image
  • Finished off with a stamped sentiment from Power Poppy Loving Tulips set on a mini tag and attached this with a ribbon bow.



  Cheers 

8 comments:

  1. This very soft and pretty Robyn! I love that you had some of the flowers spilling over onto your stitched frame too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Robyn... I always love your florals and your colouring skills. Glad to know all is well with you and I hope you have a happy and safe summer... Given all the floods and fires we have to be grateful that we are safe even if summer deserted us early. Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I loved red and yellow together best of all but No - I love your color combination best of all. Absolutely beautiful Robin!!!!!! Your creation is so eye catching - so glad I found you!! Will be back in touch today I hope!!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I failed to mention - I love the overlapped flowers!!!!
    me again

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful bouquet, Robyn, and perfectly framed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooo, Robyn, how pretty! The cut sections add so much depth to this design and the colors are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely card, Robyn and great coloring. May your day be happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is soooooo pretty! I love the softness you've given your flowers and the frame you've added is just lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn