Sunday 27 March 2022

NOT Another Birthday

Some quiet moments before our NRL team the Cowboys play their match....  just enough for me to finish this card and post it, for the Let's Squash It!! challenge #18 - Emboss/Deboss


Felt a wee bit lazy after I embossed my panel and found this way old stamped image in my stash...
  • Jo inspired me to use some of those border EF we all have... I selected these two different ones and cream card and flipped both once and the diamond one a second time for my rows of embossed/debossed patterned panel
  • Blended Distress Ink twisted citron around the edge and attached the panel to a blue card.
  • I used coloured pencils to colour the frazzled lady image, trimmed the panel and layered it with lime green card then fixed it to the card
  • To finish I generated the sentiment on the computer, stuck to white card and then onto the card

The embossing folders are from Papercraft Essential - Totally Tropical (diamond one) and the floral is from Australian Simply Cards - Floral Flutter
Thanks for stopping by my blog  --   have a Wonderful weekend,    Cheers Robyn






6 comments:

  1. A fun card Robyn - love the stripes of embossing/debossing in the background, and such a fun image!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and the sentiment is perfect with it, great card Robyn, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun for someone to get this card. Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If laughter is good medicine, then you have just cured me of almost everything this aging body of mine seems to run into! Wonderfully funny and very well done. Would you look at all that texture! It sure goes good with your image!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on embossing an debossing the background, Robyn! This is the best image! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great, Robyn! Isn't this a fun technique? Love your card, thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn