Hello and hope you're enjoying your weekend. We have lovely visitors with us now and Marj is as crafty as me so we get on so well.
Anyway here's my card for this months Let's Squash It! challenge #22 - Keep it CAS
- For my embossing folder I chose this Tranquil Tulips from Simply Cards & Papercraft... embossed on white card for the background
- Stamped the flower Fresh Bloom from Stampendous in smokey grey Versafine and watercoloured with Distress Inks, then fussy cut it out
- Stamped leaves in the grey ink too, from Papermania: Build a Rose set and watercoloured with DI and fussy cut
- Stamped the sentiment and white embossed on peach card - Power Poppy set Loving Tulips, then die cut with circle die Nestabilities set
- Assembled the card and added white Nuvo Crystal Drops to the stamen to highlight them
Thanks for stopping by my blog... enjoy your weekend, hope it's crafty, Cheers Robyn